Our Nova Scotia Cottages
Our one- and two-bedroom oceanfront cottages all have front and side decks overlooking a gorgeous view of the Bay of Fundy and Burntcoat Head Park with its historic lighthouse. Set amidst acres of rolling green hills, we offer a quiet, peaceful environment to relax and unwind while you watch the ebb and flow of the world’s highest recorded tides. Our location is ideal for photographers, star-gazers, bird-watchers, and outdoor enthusiasts of all kinds…plus with our west-facing exposure, we’re famous for our spectacular sunsets!
It is our pleasure to offer you:
- Three clean and comfortable cottages, including one with barrier-free amenities for guests with mobility issues.
- Large kitchens with full-size appliances, all cooking utensils, and complimentary coffee & tea.
- Comfortable queen and single beds with duvets, premium bed linens & towels.
- Complimentary WiFi, satellite TV & DVD player.
- In-floor radiant heat and electric fireplaces to keep you cozy in the cooler months.
- Propane Barbecue & chairs on each deck, and a fire pit & picnic table at each cottage.
- Volleyball & badminton nets, washer toss games, and children’s’ play structure.
- Laundry facilities.
- Pet friendly policy (some restrictions apply, see our pet policy).
“This is the cottage we are in right now…and happy as clams. Last night we watched the Milky Way and shooting stars. Bald eagles regularly fly by. Comfortable and cozy – the view across the bay reminiscent of the Hebrides. Great Place.”
Geoffrey & Suzanne, New Hampshire