- Your pet must be leashed outside and under your control at all times.
- You are responsible for scooping your pet’s waste and disposing of it in the outside garbage bins located near the office.
- Pets must not be left unattended in the cottage at any time without prior consent from Shangri-la Cottages Manager.
- Please keep our pet quiet to avoid disturbing other guests.
- Pets are not allowed on the furniture, or beds in the cottage.
- Repair costs for any damage to the cottage or grounds caused by your pet will be charged at a minimum of $100.
- You agree to assume liability for any and all injury that your pet may cause to guests, staff, or any other people in or around Shangri-la Cottages.