To reassure you as our guest, we are following all of the guidelines from Nova Scotia Public Health.
• Our cottages are well-separated and our property has large open spaces allowing for social distancing.
• Up to 5 guests may stay in a cottage provided they normally live in the same residence.
• We have always maintained strict cleaning procedures, and at this time, we can assure you that we are taking extra precautions. We have removed high-touch items that are difficult to clean, such as magazines and books, pens, and baskets. Kitchens and bathrooms are thoroughly disinfected, as are surfaces such as light switches, remotes, keys, doors and handles.
• Each cottage has a private outdoor area with its own picnic table and fire pit.
• We are maintaining social distancing in our office and disinfecting surfaces between each check-in and check-out.
You must advise us if you or anyone in your party:
1. has travelled outside Nova Scotia within 14 days of your check-in date, and/or
2. has or develops symptoms of Covid-19 such as a runny nose, cough, fever, or difficulty breathing.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to call us at 1 (902) 369-2050 or toll-free 1-866-977-3977